"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways saith the LORD."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Another Blessing: Cooking with Anna

After thinking about what I wrote in my last blog, I was quickly reminded that I didn't mention one of the best blessings God has allowed in my life during this time. I mentioned that friends were a huge blessing, and they most certainly are, but I cannot forget that my family here in Oregon has been a HUGE blessing to me as well. My cousin Anna, lives here in Klamath Falls, OR and she has been so patient with me. When I came to OR, I had a few cooking goals in mind. I wanted to learn how to cook and bake most things by scratch. I wanted to bake my own bread, make my own sauces, and learn how to bake and cook almost anything you could buy in the store. What I didn't realize was how tiring it really is to do all of that. However, I have found that I truly do love it and I wish I could have the time to do it all the time. Presently, I am making the time to do it and I feel it is so rewarding! My cousin is an incredible cook and has been an incredible blessing to me as well! She loves working with organic foods and she has taught me so much! I have been blessed to spend so much time with her while I am here. She is truly my "greatest friend" here in Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree with you....She is such a blessing! :-)

    ReplyDelete