"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways saith the LORD."

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Amazing Sister ;)

This blog is written for my amazing sister who sacrificed a couple hours of her life to help make my blog even better than I could've done. Without her help, even though we are miles apart, this blog would not be as creatively done in a style that I love! :) She even posted other blogs that I follow as often as I can. Her talent with computers is quite fascinating. For you, Alyssa, I owe this "novel." :) 

On a more serious note, I do have to say that I miss my sister. This will be the first time in several years that we will not be able to celebrate each other's birthday together. We always like to go out for a special dessert. Each of us take turns paying for it and it is worth every minute we get to spend together. I regret not always sharing my time with her. We are so opposite, yet we each have important qualities God knew we both would need to learn about each other. Often, we take for granted those that are close to us, until we do not have them anymore. Or, in my case, we presently live far away from each other. My sister has a fun, spunky side to her that some people call "blonde." But, I see that side of her as being fun and outgoing. She loves to be in the center of fun and games and often will work hard to get opportunities to interact with friends on a more serious game/sport level. She is great at computer work and loves to write on her blog. But, most of all, she is my sister. She is the person God gave to me to share my growing up years with. She is a special person to me. 

I love you, Lissie! <3

1 comment:

  1. "for a special desert." I didn't know we liked eating sand! ;)

    My blog about you was longer. I beat you!! Nah nah nah! ;)

    But I love you, too! And this "novel" is perfect. I miss you and love you with all my heart! <3

    ReplyDelete